No news is good news
Report Issues in Your Suite
We rely on our tenants to communicate any repairs, broken furniture or appliances, or accidental issues to our maintenance team. We appreciate the chance to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
After Hours Emergency?
Call our line at 250-469-3063 & leave a message with our call service.
Include your name, phone number, unit and a brief description of the issue.
Our After Hours Team will get back to you promptly in the event of an emergency.
Issues that can wait will be dealt with the next business day.
FAQ’s & Important Information
Parking spots are available for $200/4-month term on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply Here
Visitor Parking is available outdoors, as per signage. Note: Submitting a visitor parking request does not guarantee a parking spot. Fill out the Visitor Parking Form only if you have secured a visitor parking spot & will be staying overnight. Please note residents cannot park in visitor parking; they must purchase underground parking or park in available spots on the road.
We’re proud to offer an array of amenities for your use! Take advantage of the Games Room, Club Room, Movie Theatre Room, Study Rooms, Sun Decks, and Fitness Room for the best student living experience. Amenity spaces are for tenants; guests are welcome but must be accompanied by a tenant to preserve our beautiful spaces. Check out the amenities page for more information.
This room is a great spot to host your own private movie night or social get-together for you and your friends. Remember: you are responsible for your guests & must clean up after yourselves.
We have partnered with ArcWifi to provide you the fastest Internet available. Your suite is equipped with WiFi access; your WiFi password is emailed to you after registering with our network.
For Tech Support, contact 1-833-411-2147 (No answer? Leave a message with your name, building, suite, and number)
Subletting your suite is an option if you are going to be traveling elsewhere during your lease. You are welcome to sublet to another student (reminder: our suites are single-occupancy only) for a period of 1 month or longer. More information on subletting here. Please note, you are still the tenant, and you are now acting like a “landlord” for your subletter. You will continue to pay rent to your Landlord, and you are responsible for collecting rent from your subletter. Advertise early, make the effort to respond to interested parties in a timely manner and always post photos with your ads.
Quiet Hours begin at 11PM every night. Experiencing a noise disturbance? We highly recommend first talking with your neighbour face-to-face to let them know how they are impacting you and kindly asking them to be more mindful. Often times in shared living situations, people don’t always know how they impact other people nearby. Give them the chance to improve. If an issue persists, please issue a Noise Complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org including suite, date, time and details.
- Monthly fire alarm system tests occur on the last Thursday of every month.
- Familiarize yourself with our Fire Plan located near each elevator door. In the event of a fire alarm, please exit the building.
- Did you know it’s against the law to tamper with the smoke detector in your suite? Never tamper with, cover or remove your smoke detector or you could be fined. Contact email@example.com immediately if there is an issue with your smoke detector.
Tenants must dispose of their garbage & recycling in the provided bins located in the outdoor parking lot. Keep your suite clean & clear of full garbage bags or recycling containers to avoid issues with insects or pests. Remove your garbage frequently.
Residents enter the building with their provided fob. If you have lost your fob, notify VEDA management immediately to deactivate it. If you have any access issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
If you are locked out, here are some options:
1. Try your intercom. You can let yourself in the building by calling your cell phone from the intercom at the front entry, answering your cell phone, and pressing/holding “9” on your phone key pad.
2. If it’s during regular business hours, you can come to the front lobby to be let in. In the event you misplaced your fob permanently, please let us know so that we can deactivate your lost fob and purchase a new one. (Replacement fees: fob $50, mail key $25, parkade fob $50)
3. If it’s after business hours, call the Resident Services line and leave a message.
TIP: Save your suite code in your phone so you don’t forget it.
We are proud to offer easy-to-use Coinamatic laundry facilities for your convenience. All washers & dryers are card-operated. Remember to use detergents with the HE symbol to prevent damages/leaks. Require a refund? Click here for Coinamatic.
- Clean the lint traps regularly to avoid fire hazards! Simply locate the square lint trap located on the wall or ceiling by the dryer, open the trap using the knob, clean the lint, and replace the cover when done. This also ensures your clothes dry in the shortest amount of time
- Set a timer on your phone so you don’t forget about your clothes. Don’t make your fellow Veda residents wait to use the machines
As a tenant, you are responsible for:
- Unclogging your toilet
- Unclogging your sink or shower drains
Try these helpful YouTube tutorials:
*If you require further assistance, please contact Resident Services. Plumbing invoices will be charged back to the tenant if the issue was preventable and/or tenant-caused.
Smoking of any kind on the premises, on any terrace, or within 6 meters of any door, window or air intake is expressly prohibited & will result in a $200 fine. Smoking includes use of any tobacco, marijuana, or similar products (including e-cigarettes), whose use generates smoke or vapour.
- No smoking allowed within 6 meters of entrances and exits
- No smoking allowed anywhere within the building, including suites & balconies
In the interest of the health of our residents, as well as the quality of indoor air and enjoyment of the premises, Veda Living is a smoke-free environment. As per our lease, there is a zero tolerance no-smoking policy indoors, on terraces, and near all entry doors. All complaints regarding smoking will be investigated and addressed. Ultimately, residents will be fined and if necessary, evicted. Respect your neighbours.
Letter mail and packages can be mailed to your VEDA address. Check your mail in the mailroom on the 1st floor. If your package doesn’t fit in your mailbox, Canada Post will place the package in our Canada Post Parcel Lockers. Other delivery couriers contact tenants via the Intercom or leave behind a delivery slip.
Prince George Office
1404 Patricia Boulevard
Prince George, BC
Monday to Friday: 10AM – 6PM
250-469-3063 ext. 1
Get to Know Your Property Manager
Our goal is to make your stay at VEDA as comfortable, positive & memorable as possible.
As your property manager, it’s nice to know that we love student living! Started by students over 15 years ago, Domus Inc. has become the market leader in student accommodation management with a portfolio of over 4,000 beds across Canada. This growth and success have been built by a team of passionate, professional individuals who know what the student experience is all about: learning more about the world and yourself while making lasting memories.