Movie Theatre Room
The tenants of 800 & 802 Academy Way have access to the Movie Theatre Room on a first-come, first-served basis. Read the rules of the room below. Reserve the space for your movie screening, presentation practice, playing on the piano, & more!
- Maximum 13 people allowed in the movie room at one time.
- There is only seating for 13 (7 loungers, 6 wooden table/stools).
- Be respectful of the room. Leave it as you found it.
- Please clean before you leave (a $50 fine may be added to your account if the room is left unclean).
- Like anywhere else on VEDA property, your guests are your responsibility. You are 100% responsible and liable for their actions while on our property.
- No overly offensive material shall be shown on our property. Although we want you to enjoy whatever you choose in our Movie Theatre Room, pornographic films or films that encourage violence/racism/sexism/etc. are not acceptable, and will result in an immediate ban from the Theatre Room. Please feel free to ask in advance if you have any concerns with this.
- Be mindful of noise. This system goes loud, and the room is not overly sound-proof. Use a noise level that is respectful.
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted in the Movie Theatre Room. Tenants who breach this rule will have their access revoked.
- No streaming from illegal websites. If you are caught streaming illegally from a third party and are found guilty of doing so, you will be held 100% financially responsible for any penalty they choose to serve.