Movie Theatre Room Bookings
The tenants of 800 & 802 Academy Way have access to our Movie Theatre Room on a first come first served basis. Read below for the available dates, the rules of the room, and to fill out the booking form.
OPEN Everyday | 7AM-Midnight
We currently offer the following:
- HDMI hook up
- iTunes Movies (for purchase)
- CBC, City TV, and Global apps, that allow you to watch the latest episodes of their shows!
Movie Theatre Room Rules:
(1) Maximum 20 people allowed in the movie room at one time.
(2) There is only seating for 13 (7 loungers, 6 wooden table/stools).
(3) Be respectful of the room. Leave it as you found it.
(4) Please clean before you leave (a $50 fine may be added to your account if the room is left unclean).
(5) Like anywhere else on VEDA property, your guests are your responsibility. You are 100% responsible and liable for their actions while on our property.
(6) No overly-offensive material shall be shown on our property. Although we want you to enjoy whatever you choose in our the Movie Theatre Room, pornographic films or films that encourage violence/racism/sexism/etc. are not acceptable, and will result in an immediate ban from the Theatre Room. Please feel free to ask in advance if you have any concerns with this.
(7) Be mindful of noise. This system goes loud, and the room is not overly sound-proof. Use a noise-level that is respectful.
(8) No drugs or alcohol are permitted in the Movie Theatre Room.
(9) No streaming from illegal websites. If you are caught streaming illegally from a third party, and are found guilty of doing so, you will be held 100% financially responsible for any penalty they choose to serve. By signing the agreement at the bottom of this form, you are accepting these terms and conditions.[/text_output]
How to book the movie room:
Locate the calendar on the door of the Movie Theatre Room and put your name & time of booking to reserve the room. Please honour the door calendar and respect your neighbours.